Monday, August 3, 2009

tHiS oR tHaT 8/3/09

Vs.

What's good? Thanks to all the people who came and placed a vote on last weeks this or that poll. The big dog held the crown Trojan got the most votes I guess dudes like the slimy feel to it a women love the its feel to so to speak lol.....
This week we're havin a musical showdown!!!!! In the past few weeks everywhere I've gone a convo about these 2 divas has broken out and I finally think its time to get to the bottom of this!!!! Ohh I'm not talkin about Mariah and Enmiem lol I'm talkin about Kanye aka "Mr. Ego" Vs. Jay-z aka "Mr. Anti
Auto tune" lol...... But no truthfully these to guys are two of the more prolific rap artist in the game. But I'm sure like myself u wanna kno who the public is feelin more!!!! Normally here is where I would break down the battle but these two are to well known for me to have to do that so with nothin else to say let the voting begin...... All u have to do is look tp the top right of this page to place ya vote.....



Post Done By: Paulie Walnutts

No comments: