Friday, August 7, 2009

BamBoos & Cazals 8/7/09


It's throwback time..... Which means Bamboo & Cazels time lol, so I was sittin with da boy Big Chew from Rapmullet and we were talkin about this midget he use to talk to back in the day. So he's tellin me that he met her down at a bar in SoHo in like '95 and he saw her sittin at the bar swinggin her legs and he just had to holla. Now the funny thing is she's 4'6" and Chew is 6'6" so u can understand why I was just laughin my ass off the whole fuckin time lol. So he keeps tellin me the story and he's tellin me about the song playin while he's gettin his mac on now remember it's '95 that was like the start of Diddy's regin on the game lol. So he's like yo Jodeci is on and it's come and talk to me... I was like I remember that video but I don't think it would have made me want to holla at a midget lmao and he's like nah back then times was hard on a brother I was fuckin anythin lol and I was like damn I think I'd rather beat my meat but if u wanna be a freak joint do ya thing lol..... but that just brings me to the video Jodeci's come and talk to me lol enjoy lmao till next week kick ya head back on ice and keep cool......







Post Done By: Paulie Walnutts

No comments: