Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO sHoW 8/26/09


What's goin on listeners???? I'm sorry we missed last week (blame it on Tech Support Un) but we back better then ever lol.... This weeks special guest is the boy killa Ray aka ((Rep)) aka Mr. I Go In lol and he brought an interesting topic to the table what would u do or how would u feel if u got into a fight and one of ur friends left u???? Well this happen to the boy killa I'll let him tell u the story lol..... Also a bonus for the people Tech Support Un SPEAKS lol.... He was in the house as well as Billionaire Chuck, B work was on vaca again I'm not payin him so I don't kno how he jet settin all over the fuckin world lol..... But sit back chill get ur listen on cuz it's sPiT BaLLiN time!!!!!!

P.S.
Don't for get we're a .com now www.spitballinradio.com!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments: