Friday, July 31, 2009

BamBoos & Cazals 7/31/09



This weeks pick comes from a lil old school battle I was havin through FaceBook. So I'm checkin my cracc book (face book for the slow people) and I see my man Gutta from high school (Chad for those who don't kno him as Gutta) got an old lyric posted as his status from OGC.... It was almost like seeing that old break dancing crew on the street and magically a beat drops and there's cardboard on the ground lol. So once I saw that I had to come back with my old school pick and if u kno this line then u must have been a fan.... " I'ma freak I like the girls with the boom I once got busy in a burger king bathroom" all he could say was swaz u took me back lol.... So if u haven't guessed by now the throw back pick this week is Digital Underground The Humpty Dance!!!! Great fuckin song it must be cuz I picked it lol but how many of ya'll thought shock G and Humpty Hump was 2 different people???? Shit I kno I did but here's the video leave comments send in ur request for old videos. So till next time kick ya head back twice on ice and keep cool......




P.S.
Here's the pic of my man Gutta lol













Post Done By: Paulie Walnutts

No comments: