Friday, July 24, 2009

BamBoos & Cazals 7/24/09


So my man George from BG came in yesterday and had the big ol tub of peach cobbler..... On some real fat man shit he had it delivered all the way from his favorite spot in BK..... So as I'm watchin him do the fat man dance (sorta looks like an over weight humpty hump dance) I start to think back to when BIG Mama or better known as grandma Dot use to hook up all the baked goodies. And that took me back to playin on the stoop in HARLEM cuz u kno back in the day ya whole family lived on one block lol and that's where I came up with this weeks Bamboo & Cazels...... Ahmad's back in the day..... The song came out in '93 and was his only hit single.... Even though it was his only hit his 1995 album did happen to gold to bad we never heard from him again but here's his video his ode to time passed......





Posted By: Paulie Walnutts

No comments: