Monday, July 27, 2009

tHiS oR tHaT 7/27/09

Vs.
Vs.
Welcome back to the This or That poll.... Last weeks poll ended with facebook winning last weeks poll. Very surprising to me that twitter didn't get not one vote!!!!! It's one of the most popular sites around right now but didn't get a single vote I guess right now face book got shit on lock congrats!!!! But this week up for debate is condoms lol..... I kno this sound funny but the debate isn't if u should use them or not lol cuz we should all be using them!!!!!! Safe sex is always cool now enough of after school special lol..... What is up for debate is condom brands. Life style vs. Trojan vs. Durex....
Now let's start with
life styles, a long staples in the sex game lol. Their good but some people don't use them cuz they go with the myth that life styles pop. That line has even been used in rap songs lol, I mean I've used them b4 and I don't have any kids lol no lil Paulie's running around lol.....
Now let's move on to Trojan.... I don't kno about u but Trojan seems to be the giant in this debate. Trojan has also been around for a long while and evan has a brand that many people consider its own entity "Magnum". Trojan is kinda slimy but does do the trick when u need a rain coat in a thunder storm(Swaz says that shit all the time lol)

Now on to Durex. This here is the baby of the bunch and I'm sure most people don't even use it unless its a last resort but it also good condom....
Now its up to u to tell me and the people who has the better condom. To place your vote look at the top right of the page.... Make sure u tell a friend to tell a friend.



Post Done By: Paulie Walnutts

No comments: