Friday, July 18, 2008

QuEsTiOnS??????????


Guys/Girls: when ur lonely why do u see so many couples??


Guys: don't u always wonder if a girl ur looking at is looking at u??


Girls: don't u always see a group of guys and the one u think isn't cute is the one who wants to talk to u??


Girls: why do u come out the house in flip flops and u don't get ya toes done??


Guys: why do we feel the need to fit into that player check box??


Girls: why do you go out and only wanna dance with ya friends??


Guys: why when we see girls dancing with their girlfriends do we take that as a sign to jump on one of them??


Girls: why when u argue do not stay on topic??


Guys: why when we're heart broken do we front like we're not??


Guys/Girls: what's the meaning of slut??

1 comment:

SpanishHarlemMonaLisa said...

1. I think you see so many couples when you are feeling lonely beCUS you are just senstive to their presence.

2. I never want a man I don't know to try and talk to me LOL So maybe I can try and apply this to a group of men that I already know...and it is frustrating when the one you think you like might not be feeling you. If anyone knows the answer to this question, let me know!

3. I DO NOT come out the house with flip flops if I didn't get a pedi. Women, please stop this madness.

4. I only go out to hang out with my friends so I only want to dance with them.

5. I don't stay on topic beCUS I agrue how I feel, men argue what they think.

6. I don't call ppl sluts...its all about perception but for most ppl a slut is a women who does what men get praised for doing.