Wednesday, July 9, 2008

50's Baby Mama Drama.......


I know most times we hear about the boy 50 cent, it's normally about some drama or how he's trying to drum up some controversy for a new album or how much money he's making or burning down the house (just kidding lol) but it's a fucked up day when someone who wants to be a father isn't allowed.... We hear so much about how dudes are dead beat dads but when a guy wants to be a father he should get every opportunity. That's not how it is in 50 cents case, he's baby mama is using their child as a meal ticket!! As 50 likes to say she has a better relationship with my wallet then she ever had with me..... Don't get me wrong we don't know the whole story and we as fans never do, but as long as he pays his child support he should be able to see his son.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think that u shud get every chance of b'in a father as i know wots its lyk 2 grow up without one. i no that u hav a lot of money but there is no way i wud let any one tell me that i cant c me son coz of money. so gud look in the furture hope every thing goes will.