Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Book Of Love: Chapter One: The Meet & Greet


So I was walkin through the park one day, 
when a girl walk by and she caught my eye,
not only did she catch my eye she smelled heavenly when she went by,
my mind raced quick tryin to think of way to get her attention,
I could do the ghetto thing and yell out hey ma,
but she looked a lil to sophisticated to go about it that way,
but as my mind raced she looked back and gave me a wink and a smile,
when I saw that the letter between F and H went straight out the window,
so I called back to her and said excuse me miss was that wink and smile for me,
she said sure was sweetie,
her mocha colored skin slightly glistened in the sun,
But I'm tryin to keep my composure,
but as we kick this thing called convo back and fourth she started to get a lil closer,
that's when I had to pull a Zack Morris,
had to call a time out,
the whole world stop rotatin,
now at this moment the sight of short stop got all types of naughty thoughts travelin through my cerebellum,
but I digress,
had to move on and get with a lil more progress,
To be continued........
Inspired by: Gym Class Heroes
From The Album: As Cruel As School Children
Song Title: Sloppy Love Jingles


Sloppy Love Jingles 1

1 comment:

Lemhaj Says said...

this was shall i say RANDOM but hey the album was good!!