Friday, November 7, 2008

Underground kiNGS!!!! 11/7/08


J. Ortiz
Live from the 718, Hello Brooklyn!!!! Joell Ortiz isn't just another rhyme spitter, he's a lyrical bully from the borough of rap Gods. Saying shit like 'Put me in any rap brawl I'll win the closet one to me died for all our sins' need I say more. Once signed to the good doctors Aftermath Records...Ortiz is without a doubt the next to blow. The World first caught a glimpse of J.O on the BET hip hop award Cypha 07. With that Puerto Rock swag.. He has emerged as one of the hood favorites.. with 16s that would allow u to think about the late great Big Pun. All I gotta say is J.O is just shadow boxin right now....perpare for his debut in the ring cuz he's readdddyy.

Check out this freestyle by the BK Bully!!!! Mims is there too but check Joell out at the 2 minute mark and watch him get stupid on the mic.....


Post Done By: The BiGG HoMiEE BloCc

No comments: