Wednesday, November 5, 2008

sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO ShOw 11/05/08


What's goin on lady and gents it's another Wednesday here at the "Frat House" which means it's time for a new edition of sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO!!!!! Let me start out by first sayin thank u to all those people who support us as well as listen to the show and leave comments.... Now back to the show lol, this week we're talkin about Vibrators, The nasty and freaky things said during sex and of course all the host fuckin with each other!!!! need I say more?? I think not so get the fuck in here and listen to how the crew of sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO put it down!!!!!!!



sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO 11/05/08

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new fan of ur show, thought it was really funny and cant wait for next weeks show! Oh and shouts out to my girl Madison for keeping u guys in line,LOL!!

-Trish

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK TRISH BABY SHOUT OUT 2 THE F TRAIN LINE

Xoxo MadisonS