Friday, November 14, 2008

El Fuego Files: Lauren London


AWWWW SHIT!!!! It's New New!!!! Lol she is SOOOO BAD!!!! Her dimples are so fuckin sexy!!!!!! But she's defiantly not all looks this beautiful lady has got talent.... The first time I saw her was in the Pharrell video but didn't get all her talent or beauty, she might have been on the scene after that but the next time I saw her was in ATL opposite TI and to me she stole the show lol. I'm not really into the ghetto girls but she turned me on even when she had on the scally wags (mid Air Force ones there so wack) lol..... She been in many other movies but the last time we saw her besides the Sean John ads was this Christmas and she was extra hot there too but in my eyes and in my world she'll always be New New!!!!!!

Post Done By: sWaZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i think that new new is a pretty girl but she dont got shit on mka blaxin as bitch bitch bitch