Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yeast Infections????


So yesterday I'm chillin out at the "Frat House" and I get an interesting text message from the Big Homie Blocc, he hits me spazzin out about all these dudes in tight ass jeans lol. Now this is somethin I've been screaming about for the longest, I kno were no longer in the era of baggy jeans which is cool by me the snug look is cool but some of these dudes who think they are extra fly by wearin women's jeans is just plain ridiculous!!!! All the colorful jeans that dudes is wearin and can't pull up past their thighs is just fuckin crazy!!!! It's a fuckin "Scooby Doo Mystery" to me why dudes try and get yeast infections on their nuts.... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im just soo done wit these niggas man..lol..STOP WEARING UR SISTERS SHITTTT..and THATS IT..!!!