Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kells Is Off The Chain!!!!!!


I don't kno if anyone saw it but R. Kelly was on BET Tuesday to answer questions about his trial.... R. Kelly is a very talented dude when it comes to music but when it comes to his obsession with young girls his in a class with the one and only Michael Jack (he likes boys as we all kno) lol.... if u didn't watch it, its posted at the bottom of this post. Now there are some key points that u need to pay attention to while watchin the R. try to get over on the public.... First when he tries to debate on what a teenager is, lol I'm sure he knows what a teenager is since he's been running up in them since Aaliyah!!!! that statement in it's self is crazy and it's with that statement that sets off the Homie Funkmaster Flex lol and I've also put the video of Flex goin in on Kells..... So I need the public to take a look at both videos and tell me what ya'll think....

P.S.
I never really like Funk Flex but I'm glad he's the type of dude to let his opinion be known and not cock ride Kells and tell him everythin is cool....





No comments: