Wednesday, September 24, 2008

sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO ShOw 9/24/08



Welcome back to another Wednesday aka the fun house aka sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO!!!!! If you don't know by now let me say it again, you can catch us here anytime but the new shows start EVERY WEDNESDAY!!!!! Let me say it again NEW SHOWS EVERY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!! Now back to the show, lol ya host are back with a new episode of sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO..... This week we're dealing with monogamy, Hot chicks in the game and of course the ongoing battle between all the host and we can't forget out tEcH SuPpOrT, so come and join sWaZ, MaDiSon, The Boy B wOrK and tEcH SuPpOrT Un on another Wild Wednesday!!!!!!

P.S.
I'd like to shout out a few people who support us and follow the show regularly: Dimez & Chew from Rapmullet, Dj Reflex, John Orcha, TCF aka Tribe Called Fresh they've showed us a lot of love, Jahmel aka Lemhaj lol, KD Cooper just to name a few.....



sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO ShOw 9/24/08

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great show...u all r always makin me laugh...nice to hear UN finally ..lol..thanks for the shout out.. muah

Anonymous said...

I must agree w/y'all that Alicia Keys is one of the hot females in the game-I don't know if I agree w/Keyshia Cole but just my opinion.

I'm suprised Madison ddn't give more shouts out to some of the males out there - Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne - there are so many out there doing their thing too - they deserve a shout or 2 as well!!!

I let all my friends kno y'all are hot shit & they gotta listen! Can't wait til Wednesday's now.