Tuesday, March 17, 2009

El Fuego Files: Tisha Campbell


This week we're talkin about the sexist apple head (joking) I kno Tisha Campbell!!!!! She's been hot for a very long time, we've seen her in very different roles such as the singer in little shop of horrors, the hot girl in school days, the wife and mother on my wife and kids but she's probably best known as Martin Lawrence's girl friend Gina on the Martin show.... She can sing, she has a smokin body crazy legs and just one of the nicest tightest ASS around!!! Lol, do any of u remember school daze?????? When she was with big brother Dean Almighty???? That was an early sex scene but I'm sorry I couldn't get a clip of that but I do have another sexy scene from school daze check it out!!!! But here's to the sexy apple head lol BIG EL FUEGO FILES SHOUT OUTS to TISHA aka GINA U GO GURLLLLLL lol.....







Post Done By:Swaz

No comments: