Tuesday, March 3, 2009

El Fuego Files: Rihanna


This is like a DMX song here we go again!!!! We're back this week with another El Fuego Files and this week the spot light is on Rihanna!!!!! Need I say more?!?!?!?!?! She is undeniably the hottest chick in the game!!! (FUCK B Jay u can keep her) Well there's a few 1 and 1A and 1B's but this week it's all about RiRi, damn there's so much running through my head when I think about her that I can't get it all out lol but ya'll kno she's the best sellin woman artist right now ya'll kno about her lil thing with beat'em down Brizzy (he was wrong for doin what he did) I'm glad to see her bouncing back though hopefully she never has to go through that ever again!!!! but it doesn't get any better then Ms. RiRi, so heres a BIG EL FUEGO SHOUT OUT to RiRi!!!!!!








Post Done By: Swaz

No comments: