Thursday, October 2, 2008

El Fuego Files: Alicia Keys





What a way to start off our new feature, with Miss Alicia Keys!!!! Who in my opinion is the new age Sade..... There is so much more to alicia then just being beautiful, she's a writier, a singer, an author and now she's jumpin into the acting game.... I don't kno about most guys but when I see her sittin at that piano and belting out such memoable songs just sends chills through me, makes me feel like that nerdy girl gettin attention from the high school jock lol.....



Alicia Keys-Teenage Love Affair

2 comments:

TRIBE called FRESH said...

(garrett)yoooooo....whats good..umm to be honest i didnt recieve an email from u guys..maybe it didnt send..i showed your episode to some kids in my senior class the other day and they really enjoyed it..but their is always one bad apple who hated!! fuck emlls but yeah tho hit us up...
tcf we out!!!

Anonymous said...

she is the truth..always have and always will be