Friday, August 1, 2008

The End Of The Set, The Start Of The Skull Gang


Its A WRAP!!!!! it's official Juelz is no longer on the DipSet label!!!!! His contract has been sold to Def Jam Records for 2 mill!!!! Now its a sad day for me, I am a proud DipSet fan..... I love the music that came from DipSet in the late '90s and early '00. From Killa Cam, Jim Jones, Juelz and my man Hell Rell. I was really looking forward to them gettin back 2gether!!!! I mean as men I kno that at some point they would all move on and do their own projects but I would hope that they would have moved on and still been able to work 2gether.... So on this sad day in DipSet history I play this video, this song in there memory!!!!!!

P.S. also check out Miss Info take on the whole situation!!!!

End Of The Road

3 comments:

Lemhaj Says said...

Hey world, what's up, were done, thats right, alright

NO MORE OF THAT BULLSHIT RIGGHT!

no cam, no jones, no julez, no rell, oh well

NO MORE OF THAT BULLSHIT RIGGHT!!

Anonymous said...

yeah thats def. not truee. kill cam sold his ownership of dipset . juelz and jim nd everyone is still on dipset its not jus a label. its a clique. and dipset gonna ride foreva. and skull gang is just the next upcoming artists that juelz santana is puttingg on. from dipset.

holla @ me

sPiT BaLLiN' RaDiO said...

nah Killa didn't sell his owner ship in dipset just his right over julez