Monday, June 30, 2008

ROC Bottom!!!!





Does anyone really know what happen to the ROC?? I know some of you haven't heard that term in a very long while, so let me clear it up a bit. I'm not talking about the pet rock that was made popular in the 70's. Nor am I talking about the rock that fits with rock&roll. I'm not even talking about the rock that lil' Man man or lil' nuck nuck threw through the car window when ya'll were little, lol..... I'm talking about the once MIGHTY ROC, you know the one run by the three headed monster of Jay-z, Dame Dash and the most silent partner of them all Biggs..... That's right those guys!!!! well there was a huge fall out where Dame felt that other dudes got to Jay and turned him againest him, and Jay felt that he was tired of Dame riding his coat tales.... Well they ended up selling the ROC-A-Fella Dynasty to Def Jam which in turn gave it to Jay to run all on his own, for those who don't kno what happen since Jay had the ROC all to himself here's a lil video to tell the story.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMMFAO thats pure funny......... on that note ... ITS DA ROC!!!