Wednesday, February 3, 2010

sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO sHoW 2/3/10



Grammy Wrap UP

 What's Goin on sPiT BaLLiN Fans???? We're back in here on another Wednesday!!!! First I'd like to say thank u again to NIKE they sponsored another episode this week, got me looking extra fly this week in my Jordan 6's lol & yes I did get my b4 the release date check the pic down below.... On to this weeks show lol, This pass Sunday was the Grammys and I had my issues with the show what I liked what I didn't like so I figured I'd make it the topic for this weeks show.... With everyone watchin the Grammys and twittering at the same time u get everyone's opinion on the spot which was another reason I wanted to do this as a topic so I hope u enjoy my views on 2010's Grammy Wrap Up.....

It's sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO Bitches!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Rafaela said...

very entertaining Mr. Swaz! I look forward to THE upcoming shows...