Wednesday, January 6, 2010

sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO sHoW 1/6/10



Cash From Sin City Interview


Awwwwww shit it's 2010 ya'll!!!!! and your guess is as good as mine when it comes to where the hell B work is lol..... We're gonna start there where is B work search lol so if u see him take a pic of him and send it into the show (spitballinradio@gmail.com).... Now on to 2nites show!!!! We recently went to Sin City to celebrate one of my peoples Bday.... and while we were there I wasn't only drinking and enjoying the strippers i was workin lol.... That's right I'm always thinkin about ya'll and what ya'll might wanna hear lol so like I said I'm in there workin and talkin to the strippers gettin numbers for the show wink wink lol.... Which is how we got this weeks show lol that's right we're talkin to a STRIPPER this week!!!!!! 2nite we're talkin to Ca$h!! Ca$h isn't the dumb boom boom room stripper.... She bright sexy (check the photos) and actually has a great personality!!!! so I'm not gonna hold up the show anymore cuz even I wanna listen to this again!!!! So like always make sure u tell a friend to tell a friend and after u tell about 5 friends make sure u tell one of there mamas cuz even mamas love sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO!!!!! Make sure to leave those comment so I kno I'm on the right track......

 It's sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO BITCHESSSS!!!!!!!!





This is ca$h no makeup no nothin just a pretty face and a sexy shape!!

  
That's Ca$h on the left with the tatt on her side, Did I pick a winner??

No comments: