Wednesday, December 2, 2009

sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO sHoW 12/2/09



First Date Sex


What's goin on it's sPiT BaLLiN time again which means we're back like we never left!!!!!! Like to send a shout out to the boy Ty for callin in he's like a regular on the show now he calls in every week.... Keep up the good work Ty.... Now on to this weeks topic!! First date sex!!!! Do u think it's ok to have first date sex?? If so can u take a women serious if first date sex does happen?? If u can how do u make that first phone call after the sex?? Wanna hear our opinions on the spicifics?? well then get ya ass in here and listen!!!!! Make sure to leave your comments or you can even send an email spitballinradio@gmail.com!!!! Ohh & Make sure to tell a friend to tell a friend then tell that friends mother cuz I'm sure she's soon to be a fan!!!!!! sPiT BaLLiN RaDiO We're What Willis Was Talkin' About Bitchesssss


P.S. 
         I haven't forgotten about you Doe Stacks!!!! Until I get a reply weather it be you callin' into the show or leavin a comment on the page or sending an email to the show but I won't stop till I get my reply!!!!! lol

6 comments:

Lemhaj Says said...

IM BOUT TO BAN SPITBALLIN RADIO!!!!!!!!!!! deadass how u gonna sit there yelling about how u personally don't like jay-z and use it in some way or fashion... at first i agreed numbers do lie.. why? cuz men and women make those numbers so how could it not be a lie.. but to use it in a sense where its not used in the exact text jay said it.... really! like we all know what he meant by it.. and to take it out of context is just lame.... srry swaz im not with it!!!! thats as stupid as someone sayin NO HOMO to something that wasn't meant in anyway to be homo..... putting jay-z and common and em and talib in the same category on just sales is retarded! lyrically they all NICE!!!!!!!!!! and weather they sell or not they still nice common 11 track album can go up against eminem's 19 track albums any day.. as humans we dont just like one style of rap we have the option to listen to it ALL!!!! IM DONE AND PISSED!

sPiT BaLLiN' RaDiO said...

Well first off u can ban me lol I'm like Em God sent me to piss the world off lmao.... second he never says what exactly he means with the statement we assume he's talkin about album sales and when it comes to album sales he's not number one that's just a fact!! Em has sold more records in less time that just is what it is.... I don't remember mentioning Common... I think Jay is nice u never hear me say he's wack I like Jay I'm just not dumb enough to think that everything in the world he does is hot.... I never said people can only like one style of rap ur just making up what u like to stay mad lol I' don't even like Em like I use to but I was just using facts..... Scream at me!!!!

Lemhaj Says said...

when he says the slogan i agree hes talking about album sales and if im right its only in reference to ppl who he has sold more than. and dont try to analyze how i think... so what u didn't mention common or talk about rap generes lol

sPiT BaLLiN' RaDiO said...

So what u sayin is it's ok for him to pick on dudes who he sold more then but when u add someone who sold more then him then it's unfair or not cool sounds like he's hiding to me lol....

Rafaela B said...

To Comment the first Comment....If your going to leave comments .. you should try to use proper grammar because you contradict everything you say when you say "but"..
and Your quite vague when you said "Men and women make numbers so how can they not lie".. i agree with Mr. Work.. 2+2=4 YOU DON'T make sense...

FIRST DATE SEX.... just because were "grown" doesn't mean it's OK...

what's "Grown" is having the control. ATTRACTION is inevitable in life.
I feel first date sex is actually immaturity on both parts.
One or more person's not having the ability to control their emotions. I'M sure alcohol plays a part most times.

rafaela B said...

NO!!! IT is a BAD a thing to tell someone what they want to hear, are you kidding ME?!?!?!
Honesty is the best policy, fugg that!!
Doo rags outside suck!!!