Thursday, May 7, 2009

tHe gOOkeD FiLeS 3/7/09


Man we back at it again lol.... I kno I kno it's been a minute since we put up some new gOOkeD FiLeS but we're back we're back WE'RE BACK lol.... So let me throw a lil background at u, me and some of the $!LeNT MoNeY boys we at a lil gathering for the boy Rep aka Killa Ray and the drinks were flowin, low and behold thiers a lil drinkin contest goin on in the kicthen lol and heres were the story gets good lol as the drinkin contest continues one young lady says she has to use the bahtroom and time goes by and she hasn't returned yet so we go to check up on her and as u can see in the pic thats how we found her LMAO!!!!!! I don't kno shortys name or I would shout her out cuz she got fucked up lol but if u kno my man Killa Ray then hit him up and he can give u all her details lol....




P.S.
Shout out to Killa and CB4 aka Lo Cash..... lol




Post Done By: Swaz

No comments: