Tuesday, February 17, 2009

El Fuego Files: Christina Milian



Awww man I kno this woman's no A list star but she might just be badder then almost all of them!!!! Christina Milian is just so extra bad!!!! She just has me at a lost for words, when I saw her in person I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she smelled so good and just looked amazing wearing very lil make up at all.... Now to her career, it's not very steller a couple of hit songs here and there (Dip it Low, Say I). She was also on some hit songs (Ja Rule Between Me and U). She's also done a lot of acting but nothing extremely big, she did have a staring role in Love Don't Cost A Thing, and a co staring role in Get Shorty.... She's was dating Cool from the production team of Cool & Dre but has recently been linked to super hit maker The Dream.... but I'm here to tell her if she ever wanna date a cool regular dude I'm here to take on the challenge!!!!!! BIG EL FUEGO SHOUT OUT TO CHRISTINA MILIAN!!!!!








Post Done By: B Work & Swaz

1 comment:

Roe Lup said...

I would get her sooooo pregnant!