Friday, January 30, 2009

BamBoos & Cazals 1/30/09


sPiT BaLLiN readers what's goin on?? We're starting a new post and it's called "Bamboos & Cazals" lol I kno funny name lol.... For those who don't kno Bamboos are earrings made famous in the 1980's and Cazals are glasses frames that we're also made famous in the 1980's which leads me to what our new post will be about lol. "Bamboos & Cazals" will be our throwback video section, now even though the name comes from the 80's doesn't mean that will be the only videos we'll be showin, they can come from any year other then the 2000's.... So without further a due here's our first post for "BamBoos & Cazals"

This is one of my favorite songs of all fucking times and it comes from the album "Bigger And Deffer" which was released in 1987, the second release from LL Cool J. The song as if u had to guess it's "I Need Love" This song is the shit makes me wanna fall in love every time I hear it lol check it out......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good idea for a post and I'm glad it won't be like 106 & Park where ur showing videos that came out yesterday and callin it a throwback lol.....